Tuesday 29 January 2013

loving all people


lately I have been thinking about gay's, and pastors who condone there choices. This thinking was inflated wen I read a blog, presumably by a pastor, criticizing pastors who honestly love people and try to help gay people see that the action of homosexuality is a sin. now, if you are not a Christian then this part will have no meaning for you, see the next paragraph. no Christian can honestly reconcile homosexuality with there Biblical faith. if they do not have a Biblical faith than what in the world are they doing being a pastor? Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13 and 1 Kings 14:24, are just some of the more blatant ones of the old testament. but Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:8-10 are in the new testament, so we have no excuse. and let us not forget that in the beginning, God found only one helper for man, it was not himself( thank God, we would all be in trouble) nor another man, it was woman.

now for all those atheists. you should be the most adamant against gay's and lesbians. they can not produce offspring without working harder than most of the rest of us, they have a shorter life expectancy and thus are genetically stagnant. and don't give me that bowl that they are born that way. how would the gene be passed on? ware is the gay gene in the body? the only way that anyone could say that a person was born gay, is a theist, who believes that man( yes, and woman) is inherently evil, and will sin in one way or another.

now don't get me wrong. violence against gay people is just as bad as the rest of us. unless some scientist has determined that they are some kind of sub species and I missed the announcement  they are just people like you and me. I have a friend who is getting married to his male fiancee, and I still love him like a brother. I do not condone his actions, but that does not mean that I must throw stones at him.

some may reed this and say that I am just an intolerant hump, and they should look up the word tolerant. or read this one. Showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.( a Google definition search.) so I am actual more tolerant than the person who says that. unfortunately  such a person has probably stopped reading by now.

en-taro Jesua.

2 comments: