Monday 14 January 2013

Assistance.

Just recently I realised a flaw in my thinking. I have always disliked asking for help, I always feel like I am burdening my friends with my problems. but wen I am asked for help, I love it. to assist another is the best use of my time, in my opinion, especially a friend.
I broke my wrist a about a week ago, and thus must ask for help with the most mundane of things. Note: if you wish to hold on to foolish pride do not brake a bone. This got me thinking about this subject, and I finally came to the conclusion most readers would have come to from reading the first paragraph, to give is better than to receive, but if you refuse to receive, you rob others of the opportunity to give.
some readers may be thinking "why would a person spend time to wright such a simple thing." and my response would be that sometimes people struggle with the simple things, unless I am the only one, and a bit of advice never hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment